- I got Shellac nail polish put on 3 days ago and it still looks great! If you don’t like or can’t have acrylic nails, I highly recommend this.
- I’m so proud of myself that I got my kitchen counter cleared off for my Keurig and all the fun stuff that goes along with it.
- My oldest, Isaac, has been at my parents for 4 nights now. Tonight will be his 5th! I don’t know if he is ever coming home…
- When me and the little 2 were leaving my parents house on Sunday, it was almost like we couldn’t get out of there quick enough for my oldest’s taste.
- I’m not obsessing about Isaac being gone or anything.
- I’m really not.
- I have to get my basic CPR renewed tomorrow. I have to sit through the class all afternoon.
- I finally have insurance so I get to go to the eye doctor tomorrow! Hurray!
- Maybe the aforementioned bullet point will help with my sudden rash of migraines.
- Next week I go to my Advanced Cardiac Life Support class. Which will teach me how to run a code. Being an ICU nurse we are automatically part of the Rapid Response and Code teams.
- I bought my 8 year old daughter a spinning cutter that she can use with a special mat to cut her duct tape on. So far……no blood.
- I have been off for 4 days in a row and I’m kinda sad to go back.
- I need to start eating just a little bit better than what I have been lately. Need to get back to it!
- I was a sucker the other day and bought the Bender Ball on TV. It’s supposed to help enhance your crunches. I thought that since I do crunches everyday that this will not be a waste of money…….I’ll keep you posted on that one.
- I hope everyone had a safe New Year! Here’s to 2012 being a great year!
- This year is already off to a great start because I got some great news that my nursing school buddy PASSED BOARDS!!!! YAY!!! So happy for her!!!
I only got 75 questions!
75 questions on the NCLEX and the mother effing exam shut the eff off!!
I am freaking the eff out right now!
(I’m not cursing because my mom reads my blog occasionally and even though I’m 34, my mother still hates when I curse.)
Excuse me while I go cry and puke now.
Good vibes, prayers and we are skipping prescribed meds and accepting illicit drugs at this point, are all still much appreciated!