I’ve always loved that line. It makes me laugh whenever I hear it.
Why you ask? I have absolutely no idea.
So lets do whats been going on lately in bullet points shall we, because I’m to lazy to put it into a full on story and it just makes it easier for y’all to skim through.
- Found out in the last 2 weeks that my little man is growth hormone deficient as well and now he has to go for a growth hormone stimulation test in Apirl. YAY….NOT!!
- Finally got a cover for my Kindle Fire and now the poor thing is getting used and abused regularly. It hardly leaves my person.
- I have read The Hunger Games and now gonna start reading some Star Wars books.
- I went to Maurices the other day to buy some capri’s and ended up getting a line of credit. Who knew?
- I was made full time at work! I’m so happy about this I can hardly believe it! This makes getting 40 hours a week a TON easier! :)
- My good friend has managed to find me all my oldie but goodie romance novels in pdf and now my Fire is loaded with all my “go to” books!
- I went to Old Navy today to get my kiddos some flops and the big two can both fit in a woman’s size 5! UGH!
- My husband managed to stay home all weekend and veg with me. He NEVER does that.
- My kids have been on spring break the past week and a half.
- I FINALLY got to meet my beautiful niece last weekend! She is perfect!
- I have been literally working my ass off, hence my absence….but I love my job and I miss my tumblie’s!